FREE Property Guide
There’s been plenty of changes in the legalities and procedures for buying property in Spain over recent years, and it’s absolutely crucial to know the inside-outs before making any legal or financial commitment.
The Spanish property market and its services are well geared towards overseas buyers yet there are still potential pitfalls that everyone must be aware of.
This guide will answer every question over the process of buying a property in Spain today and includes:
- Detailed information on what to look for when choosing a property.
- Financial and budgeting advice including what fees to expect throughout the process.
- Warning over potential risks and ‘red flags’ to avoid that might leave you seriously out of pocket.
- Legal information – what you are obliged to do at each stage and how much it is likely to cost you.
- Sound financial advice based upon many years of experience – currency conversion, transfer fees etc.
- Suggestions on how to make both a quality livelihood and lifestyle in a new country.
- Advice on how to look after the property in your absence.
- Up to date analysis of the best property and healthcare insurance (mandatory when buying property).
The guide was compiled by a British expatriate who has amassed over twenty years of experience working within the Spanish property sector.
Having ‘been there and done that you can be certain that this advice is relevant to all newcomers – meaning that you don’t need to learn from your own potential mistakes!
The guide takes you step by step through each stage of finding, buying, and managing a property, and it’s entirely free – so fill out the form now for an instant downloadable copy.